BEST OF TANZANIA, A MIGRATION SAFARI
Experience Tanzania's extraordinary national parks and reserves. Experience the Tarangire National Park, known for its large herds of elephant and spectacular baobab trees. See the incredible Ngorongoro Crater, a Garden of Eden and the only place in East Africa where a natural population of black rhino can be found. Visit the mostimportant prehistoric sites on Earth, the Olduvai Gorge. And don't forget to explore the acacia dotted plains of the famous Serengeti National Park.
Traveling in such diverse habitats, you'll experience unparalleled wildlife viewing opportunities like no other in Africa, including the chance to observe the Great Migration - the annual movement of wildebeest and other grazing herbivores in the Serengeti - one of the greatest spectacles of the natural world!
While on our Best of Tanzania Safari you will stay in deluxe lodges and tented camps, experience gourmet meals, including a bush lunch on the banks of the Tarangire River, and a bush dinner in the middle of the Serengeti under the star studded sky.
Day 1 Arrive Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Day 2 & 3 Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 4 Tarangire / Maasai village / Mto Wa Mbu Village / Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 5 Full Day in the Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6 & 7 Olduvai Gorge / Serengeti National Park (Seronera Valley)
Day 8 & 9 Serengeti National Park (Western Corridor - Grumeti)
Day 10 Fly Serengeti - Arusha - Cultural Heritage Center / Dayrooms / Depart
Inclusive of your safari:
• Pre Departure information; packing list
• Meet and greet on arrival by Safari Legacy staff
• Welcome safari briefing
• All Meals
• Nature walk with sundowners' and evening game drive is included while at Kikoti Safari Camp
• Full day exploring the Ngorongoro Crater
• All game drives, activities, and village/cultural visits
• Olduvai Gorge visit & lecture
• All taxes, service charges & park fees
• Transportation in Safari Legacy's comfortable 4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers - guaranteed window seat - maximum of 6 guests per vehicle
• Expert Safari Legacy naturalist safari guides (1 per vehicle)
• Bottled water while on game drives; coffee and tea with meals
• Scheduled internal flight from Serengeti to Arusha
• Temporary membership in Flying Doctors Service
In summary, everything except international air, travel insurance, passport and visa fees, tips to safari guides, tented camp crew & lodge staff, waiters, porterage, items of personal nature such as laundry, souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, juice, bottled water with meals, telephone and internet charges. Optional Hot Air Balloon Safari with Champagne breakfast is available in the Serengeti in lieu of a morning game drive.